February 27 at the Harvest New England Conference
The One-page Food Business Plan
Learn how to plan and test your business in 20 minutes!
Let’s face facts: Writing a traditional business plan is a hassle.
• A traditional business plan takes too long to write.
• Most people won’t read it from cover-to-cover.
• It’s often outdated by the time you finish writing it.
• It doesn’t lend itself to frequent and easy updating—and that’s the core of the problem.
The business plan might be broken, but the planning process is still vital.
Not planning your business would be like taking off from an airport without a planned route.
The one-page business plan solves this problem. Whether you’re an established business or just getting started, the one-page business plan will allow you to dream, test, and iterate in record time.
- Great for startups or established businesses
- All the meat without all the fluff
- Imagine having an idea today, and launching tomorrow
Determine what steps you need to take to get your idea off the ground now:
Presented by Jim Verzino at:
Harvest New England Conference
February 27 • 10:00-11:15 a.m.
Where: Sturbridge Host Hotel, Sturbridge, MA