Apply now! Next cohort begins Summer 2018. Scroll down for application.
If your business qualifies you can be mentored one-on-one by experienced entrepreneurs and investors to develop and execute a specific, personalized business growth plan.
We know what it’s like… growing your business is hard work. Wouldn’t it be great to have someone that could work with you to help you make the big decisions, meet investors, and decide which of the 10 things on your list is actually the most important?
At Windham Grows, this is what you’ll get!
Hatchery cohorts receive:
- A specific personalized plan for scaling up your business.
- Access to subject matter experts in marketing, information technology, legal, financial, operations and quality control to help bring your ideas to life.
- Access to resources including land, barns, production space, research space, retail testing space and more.
- Local education on the most important entrepreneurial practices of the day.
- A network of like-minded entrepreneurs to support and keep you on track.
To qualify your business must:
- Have at least one founding partner working full time in the business.
- Have adequate time and family support to empower you to focus on your business.
- Produce a product or service that is food or agriculture-related.
If your business qualifies, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you to discuss the application process.